Profoto 7A Kits
The Profoto 7A kit comes with your choice of 1 or more heads a 13″ stand and & umbrella. Great kit for most photographers projects!
Add as many heads as you need!
The Pro-B4 is our state-of-the-art battery generator. In some regards it even outperforms the best studio generators out there. Just try finding another generator that can freeze motion at 1/25,000 second or fire up to 30 flashes per second! That is why we are not afraid to label it a revolution on location.
- Unrivaled flash durations on all power settings.
- Selectable FREEZE mode available for extreme splash shots.
- The world’s fastest recycling battery generator, allowing you to create never before seen sequence shots on location.
- Next generation Li-Ion (LiFe) battery recharges to full power in only 45 minutes.
- Battery can be charged while in use, which makes the generator equally useful in the studio!
- Two individual outputs and 11 f-stop power range with control in 0.1 f-stop steps provides unbeaten precision and versatility on location.
- Wireless sync and remote control with the Air system.
Different situations require different solutions. Sometimes you need to have your light with you and keep moving. Sometimes you need to put a fast and powerful light on a stand in the background.
The B2 is the world’s first off-camera flash that can be used for both. The B2 head is small and light enough to be put on a bracket on your camera. Do either that or put it on a monopod or stand. The choice is yours. Both solutions have their advantages but are equally convenient.
- up to 250 full power flashes from a single battery cassette
- full 7 f-stop range in 1/6 step adjustments
- asymmetrical or symmetrical power distribution
- 100 W model light
Acute 2400Ws & 1200Ws
Packed with light.
The Acute2 has been a popular choice for a longer period of time than any other currently available Profoto generator. There is a reason for that. Just try finding another generator with this much light packed into such a small and lightweight package. In addition, the Acute2 offers no less than three asymmetrical outlets, ready to be used in the studio or when you decide to take the studio to the location
- Small and lightweight
- Three lamp head sockets with asymmetric power distribution results in a wide variety of possible setups and creative freedom.
- 6 f-stop power range.
- Manual switch for use with either 100-120 V or 200-240 V mains outlets.
- Proven reliability.
Profoto Pro Heads
A single head that provides twice the power and speed.
The ProTwin is a single head with two plugs and two flash tubes. Connect both plugs to one generator and halve the flash duration. Connect each plug to separate generators and get twice as much power or twice as fast recycling time. Apart from these obvious differences, the ProTwin shares its compact size and durable build with the ProHead Plus.
- Superior performance in a tough and compact casing.
- Dual heavy-duty quartz flashtube delivers up to 9,600 Ws of light.
- Compatible with the entire range of Light Shaping Tools.
- Very safe to use thanks to the UV reducing glass cover and arc-proof connector.
- Temperature controlled fan will keep head and accessories cool even during excessive use.
- Profoto Magnum Reflector included – a clever tool that maximizes the light output while maintaining a smooth light spread and limiting the spot effect.
Pro Ring Flash
PocketWizard Plus III
The Plus lll Transceiver is the most reliable, feature-packed, easy-to-use solution for remote flash and camera triggering available.
The Plus lll is an Auto-Sensing Transceiver which means it will automatically switch between transmit and receive as needed and is reverse-compatible with all PocketWizard radios, making it the perfect addition to existing gear.
Whether new to remote triggering of camera’s and flashes or a top professional pushing gear to the limits, the Plus lll’s reliability, simplicity and performance make it the perfect tool for the job.
PocketWizard Plus II
The PocketWizard Plus II transceiver system does more than cut the cord. The PocketWizard Plus II can wirelessly trigger lights and/or cameras within a range of 1600 feet of the transceiver. Utilizing advanced wireless technologies, four 16-bit, digitally-coded channels are available for selective firing of lights, or when working in ‘crowded’ environments. If speed is a concern, images can be captured at a rate of up to 12 frames-per-second, which outpaces most currently-available cameras, pro or otherwise. Ultra-fast microprocessors allow for top sync speeds of 1/250th-second for focal-plane shutters and 1/500th for leaf shutters.The PocketWizard Plus II is compact, with a short, unobtrusive, rubberized antenna. The total height of the transceiver and antenna is less than 6.5”, and it weighs in at 6oz including the batteries. To ensure a secure fit to your camera or bracket, the Plus II features sturdy locking rings for hot shoes. Power is supplied by 2 AA batteries, which are good for about 60 hours of playtime. An optional AC adapter allows for continuous, unlimited shoot time.
The PocketWizard MultiMAX Transceiver is the world’s most innovative and advanced digital radio triggering system available in the photographic market.
With its sophisticated trigger time control software and transceiver communication capabilities, the MultiMAX model opens up limitless creative possibilities for the professional or serious amateur photographer.