Arri M90 High Speed
High-speed ballasts are starting to become more important with the high-speed HD cameras. Up until the M90, 4K was the largest wattage high-frequency ballast out there, so it’s such a benefit to have this availability now. This is the biggest, brightest unit you’ll find with a high-speed ballast. Allowing you to shoot at frame rate 1,000 FPS or higher.
Arri M40 High Speed
ARRI’s new generation of ballasts incorporates an AutoScan feature that ensures optimum light and image quality with a minimum of effort for high-speed recording up to 1,000 fps and beyond.
The SkyPanel has been tested here at Redman. We can confirm that this light works at frame rates as high as 2400 FPS.
The Nila Boxer is an excellent replacement for an 800 to 1200 watt HMI, or a 1200 to 2000 watt tungsten fixture, while drawing a mere 250 watts. The Nila Boxer does not flicker or break, even in the harshest environments. Built in dimmers are DMX controllable, and the Boxer’s 90-240 volt supply works anywhere in the world.
Sumo Space Light
• Powerful Output up to 13,500 Lux [1,254 fc] at 3 m [10 ft]
• Bi-Color, Smooth and Accurate Color Adjustment 3,000-6,000 K
• Ultra High Color Rendition TLCI 99, CRI 95
• Interchangeable Optics for 30°, 60°, 120° Beam Angle
• 0-100% Dimming Range
• Flicker Free at Infi nite Frame Rates
• DMX/RDM, Ethernet and Wireless Interfaces
• Passive Cooled, No Fans or Moving Parts
• 500 W Power Consumption • Fixture Weight 5.5 Kg [12 lbs]
Luminys 10K Softsun
|Lamp Type:||Enhanced Spectrum Plasma™|
|Color Temperature: .||5,000º Kelvin|
|Dimensions:||68”L x 23”H x 48″D
(172.72 x 58.42 x 121.92 cm)